Today, with the construction industry making its place big in the country’s economy and development, and also with rising awareness and spending power, people want to retain Professionally Qualified Interior Designers who can understand their requirements and design their homes/offices/institutes/restaurants/ any other space aesthetically, practically and tastefully, as per their likes and budget. Secondly, in today’s busy life, no one has the time and energy to coordinate with different agencies. It is better to have someone who can plan, design, and get the job executed.
Imagination will always be a far superior tool to hammer and nail. Designing one’s home or workplace as per one’s dream and requirement is exciting but at the same time, it is very challenging too. Good artistic and comfortable ambiance spreads good vibes and a positive aura. It expresses a lot about one’s personality. Correct placement does wonders to the ambiance. Correct colours and lighting to complement the right furniture of the right size and design in the right place need both technical knowledge as well as good aesthetic sense.
At Amor, we help you design your dream space and make your dream come true.Portfolio Building would be a part of the curriculum.
Interior designing is much more than choosing wall colors and arranging throw pillows. There are safety codes to follow, architectural elements to plan, and various other requirements. At Amor Design Institute, we give you Training in all these elements through innovative and illustrative methods. We offer an exclusive 24 months program with an Applied Architecture course where students will be taught the actual way of interior designing which includes the correct ensemble of sand and stone, colour and fabric, texture and placement. We make sure that our students get the best knowledge and training on various elements of interior design including sketching, basic design, TRD, understanding of architecture and its terminology, understanding of building materials and their uses, furniture construction, furniture detailing and placement, model making, AutoCAD drawing and marketing and presentation through innovative methods. So join us today for a bright career.
Syllabus / Curriculum
- BASIC DESIGN & SKETCHING
- PERSPECTIVE DRAWING
- VISUAL PRESENTATION
- COLOUR WORKSHOPS
- HISTORY OF FURNITURE
- DRAWING TECHNIQUE ( TRD – I )
- DRAWING TECHNIQUE ( TRD – II )
- ANATOMY MEASUREMENTS
- ELEMENTS OF CIVIL CONSTRUCTION
- MATERIAL AND ITS IMPLEMENTATION
- DESIGN STUDIO – I ( RESIDENTIAL )
- DESIGN STUDIO – II ( COMMERCIAL BASIC )
- SERVICE STUDIO (KITCHEN AND BATHROOM)
- MODEL MAKING
- AUTOCAD (2D)
- ESTIMATION (QUANTITY AND COST)
- SITE VISITS
Further 12 Months (24 Months )
- DESIGN STUDIO – III ( COMMERCIAL PLANNING )
- HISTORY OF INTERIOR AND FURNITURE
- HUMANITIES AND BEHAVIORAL SCIENCE
- SERVICE STUDIO (KITCHEN AND BATHROOM)
- PLACEMENT OF FURNITURE
- LANDSCAPE DESIGN
- DETAILED MODEL MAKING
- AUTOCAD (3D)
- GOOGLE SKETCHUP
- ESTIMATION AND COSTING
- SUSTAINABLE INTERIOR DESIGN
- MARKETING AND PRESENTATION SKILLS
- VISITS AND PROJECTS
FAQs That can Help You in Selecting The Best Career Path in Interior Designing
Q-1 What is interior design, and what does an interior designer do?
Interior design is the art and science of enhancing the interior of a building to achieve a healthier and more aesthetically pleasing environment for the people using the space. Interior designers are responsible for designing, planning, and executing projects that involve the arrangement of furniture, fixtures, and accessories in a space, as well as selecting color schemes, materials, and lighting.
Q-2 What skills are necessary to become a successful interior designer?
To become a successful interior designer, you need to have a combination of technical, creative, and interpersonal skills. Technical skills include knowledge of design software, building codes, and construction methods. Creative skills include a strong sense of style, color, and design, as well as an ability to think outside the box. Interpersonal skills include communication, teamwork, and client management.
Q-3 What type of education do I need to become an interior designer?
To become an interior designer, you typically need a diploma or degree certificate in interior design, architecture, or a related field.
Q-4 Which Interior design course should I join?
The choice of Interior design course to join depends on your goals, level of experience, and learning style. Here are some suggestions based on the courses we offer-
- Diploma in Interior Design: If you are new to the field and want a comprehensive introduction to interior design, this course is a good option. It covers fundamental design principles, design software, and building codes, and includes hands-on projects.
- Certificate in Interior Design: If you have some design experience, this certificate program can help you develop specialized skills. It offers courses in areas such as lighting design, color theory, and space planning.
- Bachelor in Interior Design: Amor Design Institute offers a 4-year Bachelor in Interior Design program that equips students with the skills and knowledge to design functional, aesthetic, and sustainable interior spaces. The course curriculum covers topics such as design principles, space planning, material selection, lighting design, and project management. Students also gain practical experience through internships and design projects. Upon completion, graduates can pursue careers as interior designers, design consultants, or entrepreneurs in the design industry.
Q-5 What is the duration of Amor Interior Designing Course?
The duration of the Amor Interior Designing Course varies depending on the specific program you choose. Generally duration is 12 months, 24 months for Certificate and Diploma course and 4 Years Bachelor in Designing degree course. It’s always best to check with the specific program you’re interested and consult with us for the most accurate information regarding duration.
Q-6 What types of career paths are available in interior design?
There are a variety of career paths available in interior design, including residential design, commercial design, hospitality design, healthcare design, and sustainable design. Within these fields, you can specialize in different areas of interior design.
Q-7 How do I get started in the interior design industry?
To get started in the interior design industry, you should begin by building your skills and portfolio. Consider taking courses or workshops in design software, attending trade shows and conferences, and networking with industry professionals. You may also want to consider interning or working as an assistant for an established designer to gain experience and build your reputation.
Q-8 Is interior design job placement offered by Amor Design Institute?
Upon successful completion of the interior designing program and internship, Amor Design Institute offers 100% placement assistance to its students.